Thursday, April 07, 2011

Mother...




God created mother coz

He can’t be present everywhere…

But I feel god made mother coz,

He can’t fill that place…


never have I learnt anything

than in her cradle

never I felt any love,

than in her cuddle…


the stairway to heaven in her mothers lap

the doorway of love is in her eyes


safer were the days

where I clasp her hands and stroll…


friends stands nowhere in sharing,

even god lags in wen it comes abt caring…

its mother..


a day might come where

friendship may fade away

love may droop off

wen u turn back, she will be there

wit arms open to say

come my dear!


the only heart which will luv u

even if u hate,

da only being in this world,

which takes all da pain, for ur gain…


u cry, she will cry,

u laugh, she laughs,

u love, she loves

u hate, still she loves…


ma, hold my hands

coz.. if i hold, ya chances r there, dat I might loose u,

but by all means I know,

by no means u will loose me…


the beauty that an angel envy,

the smile that all da flowers in world cant,

her words which hems in all meaning…


Aravind T..


1 comment:

  1. You are Right!!

    u cry, she will cry,
    u laugh, she laughs,
    u love, she loves
    u hate, still she loves…

    its nt a word ,i can feel everyday coz of my Mother!!

    ma, hold my hands
    coz.. if i hold, ya chances r there, dat I might loose u,
    but by all means I know,
    by no means u will loose me!!

    cant get anywhere these much of confident!!

    ReplyDelete