How to Make Pineapple Vodka
Making pineapple vodka involves infusing vodka with the flavor of sliced fresh pineapple. The infusion process takes about one week.
Servings: 20 to 25
- 1 1/2 large pineapples, peeled and cut into 1” (2.5cm) slices
- 1 750ml (25 oz) bottle of vodka
Infusing the vodka
Straining and storing the vodka
Before discarding the pineapples, squeeze the pineapple juice into the infusion for extra flavor. Store the vodka in sterile bottles or glass jars in your refrigerator.
- If you own a juicer, then use your juicer to juice the pineapples after they are removed from the vodka mixture.
- To serve the pineapple vodka, shake it in a cocktail shaker with ice. Serve the vodka cold in a cocktail glass.
Things You'll Need
- 1-gallon (3.7 liter) airtight glass jar
- Sterile bottles or jars
- Blender or juicer
Sources : Ref: