Problems are only Problems when we define them as such. They are really learning events. As the saying goes...If it doesn't kill you , then it can only make you stronger. Whenever we encounter a problem we should try to look at it indifferently. No matter how bad it may be, know for sure that 99% of Problems are solvable. When setting goals or designing a house, a blue print, a plan is needed. The same applies to Problems. We need a plan.
Following are 7 ways to get out of almost any situation:
1. Accept full responsibility for the problem- accepting full responsibility for the problem is the first sign of making sure the problem gets solved. Do not blame people, events or circumstances for your situation..One way or another , your choices in life have brought you to this point. Seek to own the problem.
2. Define the problem exactly---Ask yourself: What is the problem exactly? How did it happen?Get the facts! Seek to state your problem in your own words. It helps to provide more clarity on the situation. Also ask, what else is the problem? You'll be surprised to know that what you initially thought was the problem, was in truth something very different.
3. Next ask yourself: what is the worst possible thing that could happen if this problem is not solved? Then proceed to accept the worst. Be prepared to cut your losses. It will calm your mind in such a way that you wont believe!
4. Now with a calmer mind ask yourself: What are the possible solutions to this problem? Make a list! Brainstorm! Evaluate all the possible solutions. You'll be surprised at all the answers that will come to you.
5. Choose the best solution. Then seek to take action immediately. You dont have to get it right , you just have to get it going. Be prepared to accept alternative solutions.
6. Turn over your problem to your higher power. Before you go to bed at night or before a meditation session, turn your problems over to God, the Universe, Divine intelligence or whatever you label your higher power. You'll be surprised at how many new insights you receive, especially in the morning when you wake up.
7. Every Solution has a Problem. Focus on the endresults. Focus on what you desire to achieve and not on what you don't want. Your thoughts, feelings, intentions and actions create your reality. Make sure that you are always thinking of the solution. As long as your goal is clear, those problems will vanish in thin air. Persist until you succeed!
Remember .....Its just a learning event!
Stop chasing Freedom......Attract it!